At-home testing helps determine your risk for spreading COVID-19.
At-home rapid tests help detect the virus that causes COVID-19. You can do the nasal swab test anywhere and get results in about 15 minutes.
The at-home rapid antigen tests can be used at any time, such as if you have symptoms of COVID-19, were exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or before an indoor gathering. Learn more on COVID-19 Self-Testing.
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 15 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
Each test kit contains two tests. There is a limit of four test kits per Minnesota home address. Available while supplies last.
People using the test kits should follow testing instructions from the manufacturer.
Note: Health officials have extended the expiration date for iHealth at-home tests. All iHealth tests with expiration dates on or before 09/29/2022 are good for three months after their listed expiration date and can be used until that time.
Learn more about how to test and read frequently asked questions.