Double Wire Fencing – Twin Wire Mesh Fencing for High Security
Welded double wire fence, also called 2D security fence, twin wire panel fencing. It is quite popular in Europe countries, like German. Looked from far away, the wine wire panel is like the regular fencing panel. Nevertheless, unlike traditional welded wire fence as 358 security fence and euro fence, 2D security fence panel welded with two horizontal wires is particularly strong and firm.
Doubled wire fence could be normal type with huge holes or 358 fence with small holes. Two choices of the spacing between two doubled wire of common 2D security fence were offered: doubled every horizontal wire, doubled horizontal wire every three horizontal wires. Usually 868 & 656 are the most common types of welded twin wire panel fencing. 868 type welded wire fence means the panel has two 8 mm diameter horizontal wires and a 6 mm diameter vertical wire.
WDWF-01: Twin wire mesh panel with every horizontal wire doubled for a firm structure.
WDWF-02: Twin wire mesh panel doubled one horizontal wire every three horizontal wires for cost effective.
Common welded double wire fencing panel:
- Wire gauge (horizontal, vertical, horizontal): 868, 656, 545, etc.
- Spacing between vertical wires: 50 mm, 55 mm.
- Spacing between horizontal wires: 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm.
358 anti-climb welded double wire fencing panel:
- Wire diameter (horizontal × vertical): 4 mm × 6 mm.
- Mesh opening: 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm.
WDWF-03: The wire gauge, size of opening holes and doubled patterns vary with sites to protect.
WDWF-04: Doubled wire fence combined with the pattern of 358 fence, which becomes a firm and anti-climb fence.
- Panel height: 630 mm, 830 mm, 1030 mm, 1230 mm, 1430 mm, 1630 mm, 1830 mm, 2030 mm, 2230 mm, 2430 mm.
- Panel width: 2000 mm, 2500 mm.
- Materials: galvanized carbon steel wire, stainless steel wire, other material available.
- Surface treatment: 2D fence panels made from galfan wire, then PVC powder coating (Min.100 micron), or PVC powder painting. It provides additional protection and increases the potential life span.
- Colors: green, black, blue, white. All RAL color is available.
- Accessories: posts, post base feet, barbed wire, slotted clamp bars, post cap, bracket, bolts, spacer, nuts, washer, clips, etc.
- Material: High grade steel for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Post section (square and round): 60 × 60 mm, 80 × 80 mm, 100 × 100 mm, 120 × 120 mm, 48 mm, 60 mm.
- Post Plate thickness: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm.
- Finish: Inside and outside galvanized (Min.275 g/m2), subsequently covered with a polymer powder (Min.60 micron ).
- Colors: Same as panel.
- Post cap: Metal caps or plastic cap.
- Posts must be buried into earth, 0.5 m minimum to 0.7 m maximum.
- Several panels could be installed on the top of each other to achieve a higher height.
- On the top of the fence, if Y posts are used, razor wire and barbed wire could be fitted.
- Spacing between brackets in post would better be 0.3 m.
- A full installation guide is available upon request.
- Double wire: Twin wire panel resists deliberately sabotage.
- Visibility: See through by holes.
- Whether resistance and durability: Galvanized wire and powder coated surface make the panel live a long life.
- Simple to installation: With accessories like brackets and clamp bars, the panel could be installed into the posts easily.
- Ideal for secondary operations: The fencing could be disassembled into parts easily for secondary use.
Residential, industrial, commercial and recreational sites.
2D fence panels packaging:
2D fence panels packed in wooden pallets and enveloped by plastic film then wrapped by tape firmly for the security of storage and transportation.
WDWF-05: Black PVC coated double wire fence with well-proportioned finish and smooth surface.
WDWF-06: 2D fence panels packed in pallets and then enveloped by plastic film for transportation and storage.
- Welded Double Wire Fence
- 358 Anti Climb Fence
- 3D Security Welded Wire Fencing
- Paladin Fencing
- Palisade Fencing
- Wire Cloth Infill Panel
how can we help you?
Contact Anping Enzar Metal Products Co., Ltd. or submit a problem.