CNG Trailer Leasing 2.0New and Used CNG Trailer Leasing and Sales Program
CNG Trailer Leasing
CNG Delivery is fast growing to become one of the preferred lessors of CNG trailers, and ISO containers. Our increasing number of CNG trailers consists of all types trailers (type 1 through type 4) and various CNG delivery capacities (from 10,000scf /280m3 to 650,000 scf/18,400m3) per CNG trailer.
Based on your project needs and operational capability we can suggest the type and size of the trailers that would be most suitable and economical for your application. Our wide range of experience and solution development expertise enables us to recommend CNG delivery transport solutions to serve a variety of customers including: chemical and petrochemical companies, industrial manufacturers, waste removal and environmental service providers, agricultural products and other industries.. We also provide over the road transport units and in-plant storage units to a range of small to very large gas projects.
KGTM123,000 scf (3,500 scm)
- 20-foot Container
- 125,000 scf / 3,500 scm / 890 DGE
- 3250 psi delivery pressure
- Type 2 Steel Tanks
- 9 Steel Vessels hoop-wrapped with resin infused fiberglass.
- Built & tested to US DOT SP 14867.
TITAN 4424,513 scf (12,021 scm)
- 40-foot Trailer (40 x 8 x 8)
- 364,000 scf / 10,300 scm
- 2,705 GGE / 10,240 L Gasoline
- 2,517 DGE / 9,528 L Diesel
- 3600 psi / 248 bar operating pressure
- 34,500 lb / 15,649 kg weight
- Built & tested to US DOT
CATEC570,000 scf (14,425 scm)
- 53-foot Trailer
- 570,115 scf / 14,425 scm
- 4,643 GGE / 4,080 DGE
- 4000 psi operating pressure
- Type 4 Carbon Fiber Tanks
- Built & tested to US DOT
Available CNG Trailers
We take pride in helping out customers to lease CNG trailers that would save them time and money. We have working relationship and constantly visit manufacturers around the world to bring you the latest developments. We offer a lease purchase option on new builds and equipment previously used that meet or exceed industry standards. We will modify existing equipment for lease to satisfy your specifications if needed.
Whether to meet a peak demand or simply to preserve capital for core competency, you already know the bottom-line benefits of leasing. However, when it comes to CNG trailers finding a leasing partner that understands CNG delivery business and with whom you are comfortable can be challenging.
Let us find you best-value CNG trailer solution
Based on your requirements our leasing representatives identify your unique needs, from basic product information to your distribution system, then tailor a leasing program to meet those needs. We respond quickly and always submit our proposals to you in writing. And our charges are always easy to understand.
At CNG Delivery, we offer much more than a world-class selection of CNG trailers, ISO containers and chassis. We strive to build long-lasting relationships by providing the best customer service in the industry.
Please provide us with basic requirements for your project and and let us know in the notes that you have logistical experience/proper license and interested in leasing options of the CNG delivery trailers. Just tell us what you need, and CNG Delivery leasing branch will do the rest!
North and South Americas
With a bilingual sales staff in North America, CNG Delivery Exports extends the sales, leasing and service capabilities to almost everywhere in the Western hemisphere. From Mexico to Chile and all of the Caribbean, CNG Delivery can provide solutions for your CNG Delivery trailer needs including sales, leasing, service, repair, certification and refurbishment.
Let us help you experience fewer CNG delivery trips, provide lower operating costs, and reduced capital investment with our free consulting and project assessment services.
- Heating Solutions -Natural gas fuel supply for individual companies, campuses and industrial parks
- Heat and Power – High-efficiency co-generation in one natural gas-fired system
- Industrial Curtailment – Gas-on-demand for large industrial users that need a low-cost single fuel to address interruptible or curtailed pipeline service
- Utility Gas Supply – Peaking or emergency service for utilities dealing with pipeline constraints, as well as base load supply for new market development
- Off-Pipeline Fleet Fueling – CNG fueling for NGV use in remote locations
- Pigging Pipelines – pipeline requires purging
- Flare Gas Capture – Equipment and service to capture the flare at the wellpad
20% Savings On Your Energy Cost Guaranteed
Contact Us Today To See How Much Money The Implementation OF Natural Gas Can Save Your Organization