Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals Certification
NSF certification ensures that your treatment chemicals meet globally accepted public health standards. If you manufacture, sell or distribute water treatment chemicals in North America, your products are required to comply with NSF/ANSI/CAN 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects.
As a market leader in the water industry, NSF tests and certifies a wide range of treatment chemicals, including:
- Corrosion and scale inhibitors
- Coagulants and flocculants
- Disinfection and oxidation chemicals
- pH adjustment, softening, precipitation and sequestering chemicals
- Well drilling aids
- Specialty chemicals used in drinking water treatment
Unsure if You’re Ready for NSF/ANSI/CAN 60 Certification?
We’ve created a readiness tool that provides customized insight into how prepared you are to begin the process with NSF.
What Sets Us Apart
When you work with NSF, you can expect that:
- Our people know your people: We provide dedicated account managers for each client, because we know you don’t want to be directed to an automated hotline or wait days or weeks for answers to your questions.
- Our labs are owned and operated by us: To make sure you receive results you can rely on, NSF owns and operates labs in the U.S., Wales, Brazil and China.
- We help protect your company from risk: From employing expert scientists to providing you with data, our goal is to help protect your company from risk by giving you actionable information.
- You can track your project status anywhere, anytime: We provide you with access to our real-time customer platform, NSF Connect. Submit documentation, track your projects, ask questions and more.
- Our mark is known around the world: Around the world, the NSF mark means quality, so when your product bears an NSF certification mark, it gives it instant credibility.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.